1994 45m Benetti 146 for sale | Luxury Charter Yacht for Sale Built in 1994
Yacht Brokers Spain - Boat Dealer Italy
Yacht Brokers Spain and Italy
If you are looking to buy a used boat in Europe or selling your own boat, look no further than European Yacht Broker Spain Valencia. We are not a simple brokerage or boat dealer, we are connected to an international and ever-growing network of brokerages around the world.
Over 100 quality used boats for sale by your Yacht Brokers Spain
Featured Super-Yachts for sale
Featured Catamarans for sale
Featured Motorboats for sale
Featured Sailboats for sale
Featured Even Boats for sale, Featured Commercial Boats for sale & Featured Gulets for sale
2005 116-passenger Catamaran for sale LOA 13,76m Passengers 116 Price €300,000 Tax Not Paid Boat
As your international brokerage we are here to help you every step of the way
AT EUROPEAN YACHT BROKERS our yacht brokers Spain are here to help you close the deal
This means in particular that we operate in several geographical areas and we specialise in several types and lengths of boats. This not only facilitates boat viewings but also international communication.
Not only that, but our listings appear on 36 and counting platforms, including the most established internationally. Our media coverage spans across all of social media and associated pages with our highly targeted marketing campaigns.
Multilingual Yacht Brokers Spain
to support you all the way
European Brokers stands out due to its heavy investment in marketing its boats through a very large array of platforms, giving your boat maximum exposure, but also ensuring it is seen in the right publications and promoted to the best potential buyers. Our media team can also take charge of, or assist you, in taking and selecting the best photos and videos of your boat.
With over 30 brokers located around the mediterranean, European Brokers has one of the largest networks in Europe. With a combined 50 years of experience amongst our sales team, marketing team, brokers and specialists, our thorough understanding of the market, international team and proactive marketing allows us to find the right boat for you! We will guide you and assist you through every aspect of purchasing your boat.
Global exposure means your boat will be seen by any and all countries of the world, so communication is key! Our international team of sales professionals, brokers and specialists can speak a combined 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Arabic, Dutch to name a few.
From taking on your boat to selling it, there are many indicators of our professionalism. We are always attentive to your requests and are trained to handle all aspects of the sale. We speak your language and we offer to take care of everything.
A yacht Broker Spain
We started selling boats over 30 years ago in Arcachon (France) where we manufactured the ARCOA motor yachts.
Quality used boats for sale throughout Europe:
Our team at EYB have a wealth of experience in all the important domains: Technical, Legal, Marketing, Linguistic and Customer care. More and more transactions have become international and gone are the days of selling your boat to someone else in your Marina. We will find you the client or boat you are looking for and make the whole process secure and easy. European yacht brokers Spain have over 1000 used boats for sale around the world.
Yacht Broker Spain
Yacht Broker Spain
If you are looking for a yacht broker Spain to represent you as a boat buyer or a boat seller, look no further.
We have brokerages all along the mediterranean coast. We have a wide selection of boats and an extensive list of clients.
- Costa Brava (all locations)
- Costa Dorada (all locations)
- Costa Blanca (all locations)
- Costa Tropical (all locations)
- Balearic Islands (all locations)
- Almería (all locations)
Boat Dealer Spain
- Club Nautic Estartit
- Club Nautic Garraf Barcelona
- Club Nautico Costa Brava
- Marina d’Empuriabrava Girona
- Marina Palamos Girona
- Marina Port Joan
- Marina Port Premià Barcelona
- Port Balís Barcelona
- Port d’Aro
- Port de Badalona, marina de Badalona
- Port de Mataró Barcelona
- Port de Roses
- Port de Sitges Aiguadolç Barcelona
- Port Masnou Barcelona
- Port Vell Barcelona
- Sant Feliu de Guixols
- Vilanova Grand Marina Barcelona
- Yacht Club Nautic d’Arenys de Mar
Why Use a Broker to Help You Buy a Boat
A Yacht Broker Spain functions in the same way as estate agents. They are mandated either to find and purchase a boat, or hired to list, represent, and sell boats. Traditionally, the seller is the one who pays the commission to the yacht broker not the buyer, paradoxically the yacht broker has a duty to both buyer and seller in every transaction. The Italians ask for a commission from the seller and one from the broker which makes it more equitable.
Boat Dealers represent a particular make of boat. The transaction often includes a trade-in to help the sale of a new boat. Dealers advertise their trade-ins, at reduced rates as they make up to 20% on the sale of the new boat. It is not unknown that dealers will refurbish the boat before putting it on the market. Dealers offer a pre-owned boat warranty program, similar to the car industry, particularly when it comes to smaller boats.
The broker’s role for the buyer
- Most pre-owned boats advertised on the net are either a “central agency listing” of a yacht broker, or a trade-in from a new boat dealer. If you are viewing a broker listing or a trade-in, the listing broker or dealer is more likely to know the vessel inside and out. They have been selected by the owner/seller to exclusively represent this vessel (or the dealership may now own the vessel) and all inquiries must go through this yacht broker or boat dealer. If you are not already working with a yacht broker, and if you find a boat on a platform of interest, you may contact the listing broker directly. If you know nothing about boats it might be wise to select a yacht broker of your own. Give him an idea of the boat that you want and your budget. Inform that broker about all of the boats you are interested in, and mandate that broker represent you in all inquiries and transactions.
- The Initial Contact – A professional broker will listen attentively in order to determine if the boat ticks all the right boxes. They can help you filter which boats are worth visiting through the condition of the vessel. They will help you find similar boats listed on the market and ones that are not yet listed. The broker can see the history of the boat, how long it has been on the market, and the if the seller is motivated to sell. Anyone can find boats, but it takes a professional broker with his knowledge of current market conditions, a familiarity of similar boats, and information on recent sale prices and time on the market .
- Acquiring finance and Marine Insurance – It may be better to check if you pre-qualify for a boat loan before you start to look. That will put you in a strong position when negotiating prices. European Yacht brokers offers a variety of specialist marine lenders.
- Bidding on a second hand boat – A professional broker can help you decide on a realistic offer that will not alienate the seller and make negotiating difficult or impossible. Your broker prepares an Offer to Purchase for. This part of the transaction is probably the most important to include a broker. It should clearly spell out the terms of the sale with suspensive clauses. These should include a survey for any boat over 20000€ including obligations that you and the seller have agreed to, and when these obligations will be fulfilled. A 10% deposit on the boat, should be placed in escrow and subject to sea trial.
Buying a new boat from a Boat dealer. Dealers taking trade-ins but it could be better to sell your boat first through a broker as you will certainly get a better price. Secondly that makes you a cash buyer and you will get a discount. A boat dealer will explain the tax breaks. Price negotiations may include using your new boat as an exposition boat. There is usually a basic cost, plus transportation expenses from the builder to the dealership, to which is added all the optional equipment and installation.VAT is not always applicable and you should discuss this with the boat dealer.
- Paperwork – Professional brokers and dealers should know all the paper work requirements for each country, from the initial Offer to Purchase and Bill of Sale to licensing and registration; or documentation and titling, to paying tax and other fees, as well as certificates of ownership, security agreements, and other documents needed to complete a sale. Professionals understand maritime and admiralty charges on the boats they represent, as well as agency contracts, listing agreements, closing statements, deposit requirements and escrowed accounts to safeguard funds.
- Sea Trial and Survey – It is advisable for the buyer to request a sea trial and the services of a marine surveyor. The buyers have to pay for the surveys and for hauling the boat out of the water for inspection. Your broker will usually attend the sea trial and marine survey with you, and help you determine how to properly address the nearly inevitable survey issues and put the problems in context. We at EYB insist that any structural or major damage found by the surveyor makes the contract null and void. In which case the 10% deposit is refunded to the purchaser. For minor repairs the price can be renegotiated.
- Brokers can help estimate time and cost of correcting, and where to obtain accurate quotes for items that are unfamiliar. Your finance institution and insurer will usually require a copy of the survey.
- The Art of Negotiating The Deal – The broker can use his position as a middleman to keep the negotiations between buyer and seller moving to a successful conclusion. This can be very tricky as the seller has a sentimental attachment to his boat and the buyer is trying to find fault to lower the price. I have seen explosive situations.
- Money exchange – A professional broker will use an escrow account for clients’ funds, and ensure that at closing, any existing loan or other encumbrances is paid off. This safeguard is of critical importance to the buyer and seller, and can be a potentially serious hazard in a private transaction not involving a broker. The other problem is money laundering and illegal money. This is the responsibility of the broker.
- After the Sale – Your broker and dealer can help you find a berth and advise you on vessel’s maintenance and repair specialists or facilities. They can recommend classes on sailing, and seamanship. They can introduce you with boat clubs and regatas.
- We publicise on the following platforms
- and many more including yacht world
Have any questions?
Contact us today!
Call us with your questions!
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, Madrid local time. Available for international calls and WhatsApp calls.
Do you have any questions? Please send us an e-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible.