Here are three reasons why someone might consider buying or selling a boat in Marina degli Aregai. Firstly its ideal location: Marina degli Aregai is situated on the Italian Riviera, which is one of the most beautiful and sought-after boating destinations in the world. The marina’s location offers easy access to some of the most picturesque towns and villages in the region, such as Sanremo, Bordighera, and Ventimiglia. According to data from the Italian Marine Industry Association (UCINA), the Ligurian Sea is one of the top boating destinations in Italy, with over 60,000 boats registered in the region as of 2021.
Secondly its Top-Notch Facilities: Marina degli Aregai offers state-of-the-art facilities and amenities for boat owners, including a fuel station, a shipyard and maintenance services, and a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars. The marina has also received high customer satisfaction ratings on platforms such as TripAdvisor, where it has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. According to a recent survey by the European Boating Industry (EBI), customer satisfaction is one of the top factors that influence boat owners’ decisions to choose a particular marina.
Thirdly, accessibility: Marina degli Aregai is easily accessible from both within Italy and from abroad. The marina is just a 1-hour drive from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport in France and a 2-hour drive from Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport in Italy. According to data from the Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, the Liguria region is one of the most well-connected regions in Italy, with excellent transport links to major cities and tourist destinations both within the country and in neighboring countries such as France and Switzerland.
In summary, Marina degli Aregai offers an ideal location, top-notch facilities, and excellent accessibility, making it a great choice for both buying and selling boats. With its stunning location on the Italian Riviera and its reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, it’s no wonder that the marina is a popular destination for boaters from around the world.
Enquire today for Boats for sale in Marina degli Aregai
Marina degli Aregai
- Location: Marina degli Aregai is located in the town of Santo Stefano al Mare, in the province of Imperia, on the Italian Riviera. It is situated on the Ligurian Sea, which is part of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Number of Berths: The marina has a total of 980 berths, which can accommodate boats and yachts of various sizes, ranging from 6 meters to 60 meters in length.
- Maximum LOA: The maximum length overall (LOA) of boats that can be accommodated in Marina degli Aregai is 60 meters.
- Amenities: The marina offers a range of amenities and facilities to its visitors, including free Wi-Fi, fuel station, shipyard and maintenance services, a yacht club, 24-hour security, and a wide variety of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Climate: The climate in Marina degli Aregai is typically Mediterranean, with mild winters and hot summers. The average temperature in the summer months (June-August) is around 25°C (77°F), while in the winter months (December-February) it is around 10°C (50°F). The area receives a moderate amount of rainfall throughout the year, with the wettest months being October and November.
- Boats for sale Italy: all locations
- Marina degli Aregai
- Marina di San Lorenzo
- Marina di Imperia
- Marina di Alassio
- Marina di Andora
- Marina Super Yacht Dock Porto Maurizio
- Marina di Loano
- Porto Finale
- Port of Savona
- Marina di Varazze
- Marina Genoa
- Marina Antico Genoa
- Marina di Santa Margherita Ligure
- Porto Carlo Riva Rapallo
- Marina Chiavari
- Marina di Lavagna
- Porto Lotti
- Porto turistico Sanremo Imperia
BOATS FOR SALE Marina degli Aregai
BUY AND SELL YOUR BOAT Marina degli Aregai
Monday: 10am - 5pm Tuesday: 10am - 5pm Wednesday: 10am - 5pm Thursday: 10am - 5pm Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: 10am - 5 pm
OUR YACHT BROKERAGE IN Marina degli Aregai
Have any questions?
Contact us today in Marina degli Aregai!
Do you have any questions? Please send us an e-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible: email@example.com