Boats for sale MARINA DI ALASSIO: Here are three reasons why buying or selling a boat in Marina di Alassio could be a great choice for boating enthusiasts:
High Customer Satisfaction: Marina di Alassio has a reputation for providing excellent service to its customers. According to reviews on the marina’s website and other online forums, boaters appreciate the friendly and knowledgeable staff, as well as the clean and well-maintained facilities. This high level of customer satisfaction is reflected in the marina’s repeat business rate, which is reportedly around 80%.
Proximity to International Airport: Marina di Alassio is conveniently located just a short drive from Genoa’s international airport. This makes it easy for boat buyers and sellers to travel to and from the marina, and could also make it an attractive location for international boaters looking to explore the Ligurian coast.
Booming Boat Sales: According to recent data from YachtWorld, the global online marketplace for buying and selling boats, there has been a significant increase in boat sales in Italy in recent years. In fact, in 2021, Italy was the third most active country in terms of boat sales on the YachtWorld platform, behind only the United States and the United Kingdom. This suggests that there could be a strong market for buying and selling boats in Marina di Alassio.
Enquire today for Boats for sale in Marina di Alassio
Get in touch with European Yacht Brokers in Marina di Alassio to sell or buy your boat! We only charge a 5% commission! Phone us in the language of your choice:
Marina di Alassio
- Location: Marina di Alassio is located in the town of Alassio, which is situated on the Ligurian coast of Italy. The marina is situated in a sheltered bay, offering protection from the winds and waves of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Number of Berths: The marina has 455 berths, making it one of the largest marinas on the Ligurian coast. The berths can accommodate boats up to 30 meters in length.
- Amenities: Marina di Alassio offers a wide range of amenities to its visitors, including a restaurant, bar, and cafe. There are also shops selling nautical equipment and souvenirs. Other facilities include a fuel station, a laundry, and a boatyard offering repair and maintenance services.
- Climate: Alassio enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate, with warm summers and mild winters. The average temperature in summer is around 25°C, while in winter it rarely drops below 10°C. This makes it an ideal destination for boating and other outdoor activities throughout the year.
- Attractions: Alassio is known for its beautiful beaches, which are lined with palm trees and dotted with beachfront restaurants and bars. The town also has a historic center with narrow, winding streets and colorful buildings. Visitors can explore the town’s many shops and boutiques, or take a stroll along the seafront promenade. Other popular attractions in the area include the nearby hilltop village of Laigueglia and the medieval town of Albenga.
- Boats for sale Italy: all locations
- Marina degli Aregai
- Marina di San Lorenzo
- Marina di Imperia
- Marina di Alassio
- Marina di Andora
- Marina Super Yacht Dock Porto Maurizio
- Marina di Loano
- Porto Finale
- Port of Savona
- Marina di Varazze
- Marina Genoa
- Marina Antico Genoa
- Marina di Santa Margherita Ligure
- Porto Carlo Riva Rapallo
- Marina Chiavari
- Marina di Lavagna
- Porto Lotti
- Porto turistico Sanremo Imperia
BOATS FOR SALE Marina di Alassio
BUY AND SELL YOUR BOAT Marina di Alassio
Monday: 10am - 5pm Tuesday: 10am - 5pm Wednesday: 10am - 5pm Thursday: 10am - 5pm Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: 10am - 5 pm
OUR YACHT BROKERAGE IN Marina di Alassio
Have any questions?
Contact us today in Italy!
Do you have any questions? Please send us an e-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org