Grand Banks 32' Sedan for sale
WC / Bathrooms
59,500 EURO VAT paid
59,500 EURO VAT paid
Wooden hull motor boat Grand Banks 32 Sedan from 1971 for sale and available for immediate viewings in Corsica. This motor yacht has an LOA of 9,77m, beam of 3,57 and a maximum draft of 1,20m. She is registered under French flag with VAT paid. She comes nicely equipped and well maintained. Her motor was changes with an overhaul of the system functioning, with her 4 batteries updated (service battery, engine battery, and 2 24 volt propeller batteries, all 4 new). Our detailed video will show you the interior layout as well as her general condition inside and outside. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for any further information and to organise a viewing.
Grand Banks 32 Sedan for sale 1971
A 1971 wooden Grand Banks, extensively renovated with modern equipment. Grand Banks is the famous high quality brand of the Trawler family. In its range, the 32 ’is a rare model on the market which has many advantages:
* An economical boat with a lower cost for port space, fuel consumption and taxes while offering a good level of comfort for 6 people, allowing small cruises while being suitable for day trips.
* The qualitative character of this brand results from the quality / reliability of the design and fittings in teak. The boat is very marine, consumes little (8L / H), allows a great autonomy in diesel and water to facilitate the crossings. The comfort is exceptional for a boat 9m77 long and 3m53 wide, with a very large bright saloon, a comfortable bedroom for 2 people and additional modular berths for 3-4 people in the saloon, a bathroom, a large aft deck for outdoor dining and a bathing deck that can accommodate several people, a large aft hold and numerous cupboards for storage.
* It allows dual piloting, from the flybridge or the saloon, so as not to be locked up in sunny weather or conversely to protect yourself from squalls. The seats on the flybridge allow 6-8 people to stay with the pilot while being in the shade or in the sun without being disturbed by the noise of the engine and enjoying the panoramic view.
* This motorboat is being offered for sale due to the state of health of the owner who has invested around 100,000 euros in work over the past 4 years (existing invoices) to benefit from a reliable and aesthetic boat and to simplify use.
Among the main works carried out over the past 4 years:
* Carpenters in Sardinia and Ajaccio changed planks and redone the caulking of the mahogany hull, rebuilt the deck and the superstructure above the deck, renovated the oak parquet, rebuilt the bathing platform by widening it.
* The engine and its peripherals were changed in 2019 with the installation of a new latest generation Volvo engine which has so far only had 169 hours of use; installation of meters to determine the level of diesel and water, change of old water and diesel tanks which were originally made of iron.
* The electrical equipment has been changed: 4 batteries, charging system, water management system, bilge pumps.
* An external bow thruster was installed 2 years ago to considerably facilitate docking maneuvers in reverse.
* Or an investment of around 100,000 euros in repairs: 30,000 for the engine, 50,000 for the carpentry, 10,000 for the very powerful 24v bow thruster, 10,000 for the IPE bathing platform.
This boat could still be optimised, according to recent expertise by:
* An embellishment of the paint and varnish, with in particular a paint of the holds (this will be done during the winter).
* The change of 2 original valves with through-hull because they are stuck.
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, Madrid local time. Available for international calls and WhatsApp calls.
Do you have any questions? Please send us an e-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible.