Where to get started with your Super Yacht refit
Generally after a change of ownership super yacht refit quote requests are made. It’s only normal; you want the super yacht to feel like it is 100% yours whether that be through cosmetic changes or mechanical alternations or upgrades. Why do new owners generally spend money on refitting their super yacht?
- People want to feel comfortable and luxurious while they’re on their super yacht.
- Refitting a super yacht can be expensive, but it’s worth it in the end as the personalised elements will make you enjoy the vessel to its full capacity.
- There are many different ways to refit a super yacht, so you can choose what works best for you.
- Some people prefer to have all the latest and greatest gadgets on their super yacht, while others would rather keep things more traditional.
- In terms of interior design, no matter what your preference is, there’s sure to be a refitting option that suits you.
- Ultimately, spending money on refitting your super yacht is an investment that will pay off in the long run, whether during your use of the vessel or when you decide to charter it, or ultimately, sell it.
Super Yacht Refit, giving your luxurious vessel a complete makeover
So what is a Super Yacht refit and how much can it cost? A super yacht refit is essentially a complete makeover for your vessel. This usually includes anything from a new paint job and updated interiors to new engines and state-of-the-art navigational equipment. Basically, if you can dream it, a super yacht refit can make it happen. Refitting can include renovation, restoring and repairing of your vessel. When considering a yacht refit you will be looking at replacing, adding, modifying or customising, modernising, or restoring elements of your systems, technology, or equipment.
How Much Does A Super Yacht Refit Cost? While the cost of a super yacht refit will vary depending on the size and age of your vessel, as well as the scope of work that needs to be done, it is not uncommon for a complete refurbishment to cost upward of $1 million.
Please note that we are here to guide you as boat renovations will require expert guidance whether it be for full repainting jobs, hull maintenance, engineering work, electronic equipment upgrades, or other elaborate customisation projects. Need to fix cracked fibreglass, replace rusty components, refresh a shabby-looking cabin, replace torn or old upholstery? Visual inspections can reveal a list of subjective or not so pressing repairs but an expert survey will indicate what needs to be done now for the reliability and value of your boat.
Some cutting-edge superyacht brands include:
- Heesen Yachts (Netherlands),
- Azimut Yachts,
- Abetting & Rasmussen,
- Wally Yachts,
- Feadship (Netherlands),
- Amels (Netherlands),
- Lurssen (Germany),
- Oceanco (Netherlands),
- Nobiskrug (Germany),
- Fincantieri Yachts (Italy),
- Benetti (Italy),
- Baltic Yachts,
- Dynamic, or the
- Allisteros Bazan shipyard who is worldwide famous for having built the fasted yacht in the world back in 2000.
in English, French, ITALIAN, Spanish, or ARABIC
in English, French, ITALIAN, or Spanish
in English, French, GERMAN, OR SPANISH
ALL OUR BROKERAGES
- Costa Brava (all locations)
- Costa Dorada (all locations)
- Costa Blanca (all locations)
- Costa Tropical (all locations)
- Balearic Islands (all locations)
- Almería (all locations)
Have any questions?
Contact us today and get a Quote for your super yacht refit.
Call us with your questions!
Do you have any questions? Please send us an e-mail and we will reply to you as soon as possible: email@example.com