Her vintage interior design remains distinctive with outstanding details and spacious guest areas. The ambience, the rich antiques and the exclusive artisan woodwork can be seen in the famous movie ?The Greek Tycoon? (1978), based on Onassis? life with Anthony Quinn.
Elegant vintage: Cruising comfortably at sixteen knots, the vessel?s spacious areas enable guests to enjoy both cosmopolitan ports of call and peaceful hideaways. With accommodation for up to eleven guests and superb amenities,
Lady Sarya?s luxurious atmosphere perpetuates her tradition as an exclusive ocean ? going vessel.
Outstanding details: The upper deck leads onto the outdoor pool and to The Bar for an aperitif at sunset or an informal lunch.
Floating legend with artisan woodwork: Refurbished in 2020, the yacht is the ultimate combination of vintage ambience and classic luxury.
Understated luxury: The deluxe and spacious Master Suite is located at the main deck and occupies 100 square metres in total. It offers two bathrooms – His and Hers- and a separate dressing room with its own sitting area, all beautifully appointed in neutral colours. At the lower level each of the three cabins, the VIP cabin and two guest cabins, all with en-suite bathrooms, display a unique charm with bright colours and the finest furnishings. Two additional cabins on the upper deck – one with single bed and one with double bed – complete the guest accommodation.
- Guests: 11 adults
- Crew: up to 36
- Каюты: 6
- 1 Master Suite with double bed
- 4 Guest Cabins with twin beds that can be converted to double
- 1 Staff Cabin with single bed
- 1 Main Salon with
- Drawing Room and Dining Area
- 1 Upper Lounge – The Bar
- PUBLIC AREAS: Exterior Pool with depth of 1.45m, 1 Guest Elevator
- The spacious interior and exterior areas of ?Lady Sarya? can be re-configured to increase the number of berths. Depending on how the prospective owner envisages using the yacht, she could easily accommodate 17 guests as a private yacht or up to 49 guests as a support vessel